byThe GUT Ninja
December 12, 2018
How To Cure Autoimmune Disease Naturally
Are you sick, tired, frustrated, and wondering how to cure autoimmune disease naturally? There are more than 100 different autoimmune conditions affecting millions of people. We are in the middle of an autoimmune epidemic* as the disease rates have tripled in the last 30-40 years*. Sixty years ago autoimmune conditions were almost unheard of. What happened?
Autoimmune diseases suck, and I know this because my life was flipped upside-down when I was diagnosed with 3 autoimmune diseases. I went from being young and healthy to a sick and hopeless. I was fortunate enough to change my lifestyle, tweak along the way until I achieved remission. As a result all my symptoms of each condition disappeared and I got my life back. Not only did I get my life back but I’ve been in great health for almost a decade. Now I make content to share strategies to help people heal and cure autoimmune disease naturally.
What CAUSES Autoimmune Disease?
Autoimmunity involves a process where the body ultimately attacks its own tissues*, but why? There’s a lot of speculation in regards to the exact cause of these conditions. But experts say some of the leading culprits are as follows:
- Genetically Modified Foods (Glyphosate and BT toxin)
- Use of Antibiotics (prescription or diet)
- Gut Dysbiosis (Bad guys taken over.. rain-forest turned into a ghetto)
- Systemic Candida Infection
- Leaky Gut Syndrome*
The potential causes are important, but there may be more value in asking the following question:
What’s changed in the last 60 years? …We now…
- Eat lots of processed garbage
- Consume high carbohydrate diets (preparing for the winter that never comes)
- Waged a war against FAT (the myth fat causes heart disease)
- Get less sun exposure, believe the sun is our enemy (therefore less Vitamin D)
- Get less sleep (quantity and quality)
- Move less (less physical work and technology vampires)
- Watch 4-6 hours of television every night
- Experience less bonding and feeling of belonging (breakdown of the family unit, not as many close friends)
- Get tons of instant gratification (via social media and adult videos)
- Constantly feel Inadequate (comparing ourselves to people and their fake perfect lives)
How to Cure Autoimmune Disease or REVERSE them
You can call it remission, cure, reverse, beat, or healing the choice is yours. I know that only thing that matters is that you get rid of your symptoms and get back to enjoying your life. The great news is that it’s possible to naturally cure autoimmune disease and your seeing evidence with peoples healing testimonials. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re stuck suffering with no options.
Back to the question of how to cure autoimmune disease naturally? The simple answer: do the opposite of what we’ve doing the last 60 years. No, I don’t mean give up all your technology and move back to the farm. Unless that feels right to you. But for starters you could try some of the following:
- Reduce amount of processed foods you eat
- Minimize or remove sugar from your diet
- Dramatically decrease your starchy carbohydrate intake
- Try and eat REAL food closer to nature (meats, veggies, fruits)
- Eat healthy fats from animals, some nuts, avocados, healthy oils
- Spend time in the sun without sunscreen… plants and animals aren’t putting that stuff on
- Try and sleep 7-8 hours per night, at regular times, and without electronic devices
- Get outside and go for a walk 20-30 min per day (stretch your cells and increase oxygen)
- Embrace your creative muse.. draw, sing, build (do things that matter to you)
- Spend quality time with people that matter, create meaningful relationships
- Cutback on the social media binging, set rules for your attention (30 minute intervals)
- Stop comparing yourself to fake people with perfect bodies, jobs, partners and their perfect lives. Life is real it has ups, and downs but ultimately we’re lucky to be here experiencing it.
- Use and enhance the placebo effect by proving to yourself that you can cure your autoimmune disease naturally because other people like you are doing it. If you get one thing from this video let it be: if you really believe that you can and will heal, you will exponentially improve your odds.
How to Cure Autoimmune Disease with Diet
A little more detail on this topic as it’s probably one of the most important factors to improving your condition. It all comes down to INPUT = OUTPUT or Garbage In = Garbage Out. These are some of the diet related tweaks and strategies that allowed for people naturally reverse their autoimmune diseases:
- Low Carb Diets (72 grams and under)
- Eat lots of healthy fats
- Avoid Processed veggie oils (canola, margarine)
- Removing Lectin containing foods
- Just eating real food (No processed garbage)
- Remove or dramatically reduce sugar
- Intermittent fasting (simply skip breakfast)
As I mentioned earlier I overcame 3 autoimmune conditions by changing my lifestyle which included diet modifications. My diet was strict in the beginning but it changed as my gut healed. Now I can eat anything I want but I use a balanced approach. I eat 5 days using the principles mentioned in this video and 2 days I eat what I want. I’m not worried about every little toxin or ingredient. I do the right things the majority of the time which allows for some delicious pleasures.
Healing Seems Complicated and Impossible
It can be overwhelming with everyone telling you what you should and shouldn’t do. Many experts dice up healing making it seem so complex and virtually impossible without their help. There are many knowledgeable people with great products and services that can help you out if you can afford them. If not don’t worry because you can apply the principles in this video and they can change your life.
Ultimately, healing is a do it yourself project where it’s up to you to stay the course and play the long game. You’re in control! You’re responsible and accountable for your health. Are you going to cure autoimmune disease in 30 days probably not but you can dramatically improve from where you are right now.
My Autoimmune Disease was a Blessing in Disguise
I stand behind this statement with all my heart. I grew up poor meaning we lived on cheap garbage foods like: cereal, kraft dinner, hamburger helper, pizza pops, chips, and soda pop. Looking back at this now I realize it was a sure recipe for disease and very similar to the SAD Diet aka Standard American Diet.
Only when I was sick and almost dead did I finally start caring about my health. I had no options except getting better because there was nobody to take care of me. It was upto me to pay my mortgage, bills, and cook my food. These conditions forced me to pick up a book, research, reach out to people, question my beliefs, experiment, change my habits, and tweak until I achieved remission. I’ve been in remission for almost a decade and I would never take back my diagnosis and experience. My life has been changed by this process, my character has been improved, I’ve learned new passions, and most importantly found purpose in helping other people.
If you are suffering from an Autoimmune Disease know that there are so many awesome tools that you can use to get your life back. You don’t have to be a victim, you can take your life back. There is a huge difference between barely surviving and feeling completely awesome every day.
I know you can do this! Thanks a million for tuning in and feel free reach out anytime.
If your looking for help to overcome your autoimmune and gut issues feel free to check out myfree guide.
Get Your Free eBook
You'll receive Actionable InfoNOTjunk mail!A free guideto kickstart your journey toheal & reverseyour autoimmune condition.No BS!
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It's not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Jay Anthony (The Gut Ninja) nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
About the author
The GUT Ninja
Jay aka "The Gut Ninja" Health Hacker trying to pay it forward. I'm a dude whose life was flipped upside down diagnosed with severe Crohns-Colitis, and R. Arthritis. I lost almost 60lbs in less than a year. I felt bad for myself for a few months then I made a decision that I was going to beat this death sentence. I went on a mission to study "remission" what things other people did to improve their Gut troubles and live normal lives. I turned myself into a walking Frankenstein and through lots of trial and error I was able to achieve remission. I've been med free flare up free for 10+ years. My mission is to help other people overcome autoimmune disease.